FlexPoint Media is a rapidly growing cross-channel media buying firm based in Virginia and Ohio. The firm seeks to fill an immediate full-time position for a Graphic Designer to join our growing team. Based in our Virginia or Ohio office, the Graphic Designer will design high-end persuasion advertising and digital content across multiple clients, ranging from campaigns to issue-based advocacy groups. This is a full-time position on a contract basis with FlexPoint.
We are looking for someone who is imaginative, innovative, and driven by a passion for finding creative solutions to big problems. The perfect candidate is someone who is not afraid to challenge themselves and push the envelope, setting big goals, and finding new ways to take advantage of the ever-expanding digital space.
To be qualified for this position, you should have a minimum of 1 year of digital-first graphic design experience with a portfolio that demonstrates strength in typography, web design, or social media motion graphics. You must also be comfortable receiving feedback. It’s a major bonus if you aren’t afraid to wear multiple hats on a growing team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing high quality graphics, utilizing our clients’ branding, and executing our content strategy
- Identifying creative campaign solutions and developing them from start to finish
- Teaming up with colleagues to brainstorm concepts and copy, and providing the best solutions to solve the client’s problems
- Attending project kick-off and status meetings internally and participating in client meetings as needed
- Coordinating with other designers to ensure deliverables meet campaign goals, brand standards, and firm quality expectations
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- At least 1 year of experience in the design field, with exposure to graphic design, web design, and/or visual arts
- Full proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent design sense, including composition, color, and typography
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, collaborative production environment
- A pulse on the design world with an interest in what works and what looks best
- Prior political experience or at least an interest in and knowledge of politics is a plus
Apply by sending your resume and a link to your portfolio of graphic design work to [email protected].